Monday, June 9, 2008

Decisions

So I am sure all of you have heard or will hear soon enough about the 3G iPhone. You can't avoid it on the internet right now, and you probably won't be able to anywhere else. 

Now here comes the hard part: Which phone to get next?

or


Do I leave Windows Mobile and the keyboard I have grown so fond of over the last couple generations of HTC products I have owned for the convenience of syncing directly with my Mac, without having to go through bootcamp, and having the built in storage for music and the continuous development and support put out by Apple.

Or do I just upgrade to the next generation of my current phone and stick to the familiarity.

If I do go for the iPhone, I would almost be downgrading (overall spec-wise) from my Tilt besides the fact that it has built in memory.

Hmmm decisions indeed... 

No comments: