Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where The Light Is

Feist

Our seats at the John Mayer Conert

Brett Dennen

Colbie Caillat

John Mayer



So I go to way too many concerts for my own good but I must say the two I went to this month were just so amazing. Not that my other experiences were not as amazing (some of which were just as amazing if not more) but I thought I would just mention these two in particular now because I was so fortunate to be seeing all these artists so close to the stage. I have seen Feist and Colbie Caillat before, but I had much better seats this time and the experience was so much more enjoyable. I must say, these artists and others as well never stop to amaze me with their talent. Their stage humor and the fact they look so good and can hit those notes so well at the same time are also pluses. I guess you can say that I will keep coming to these shows for a while.

Expect more concert updates in the future.

No comments: